What is a Rosoff Award?
The Rosoff Awards honor those in the business community who recognize that having a diverse workforce and operating in an inclusive environment is what creates true innovation and creativity.
We need you to nominate companies or individuals that are creating plans and taking action, of which the ultimate goal is to change the face of corporate America.
What is The 20-Something Award?
In its second year, this award is presented to be a 20-something-year-old who embraces innovation and creativity in their mission to change the landscape of Corporate America.
How do I know if the individual or company that I’m thinking of qualifies?
– Do you know of a company that’s on a mission to elevate under-represented groups in the workforce, like Girls Who Code does? Nominate them!
– Has someone instituted aggressive internal quotas, like Intel has, to insure that the ranks of their company better reflect society’s reality? Nominate them!
– Does your leadership team allocate company dollars and time to your community, creating opportunities that didn’t exist, like John Hancock does? Nominate them!
– Or is their idea so creative and forward-thinking that we could never think it up as an example? Nominate them!
We are looking for individuals and organizations across all sectors. The nominee’s work must fall under one or more of the following categories:
- 20-Something Award
- Arts, Entertainment, or Sports
- Consumer Goods and Services
- Environment, Sustainability, or Social Responsibility
- Health and Wellness
- Marketing and Media
What if my nomination fits into more than one category?
If your nomination could fall under more than one category, or you are uncertain about the category, check all that apply and our judges will consider the nomination in the appropriate category.
How are the winners decided?
A committee of senior leaders involved in diversity and inclusion will work with The Ad Club to choose the honorees.
What do you need from me?
Not a whole lot! All we need from you is 250 words explaining why this person or organization deserves to win a Rosoff Award, and what they’ve done to deserve your praise.